Current times are challenging for all of us, as we try and juggle through each day at a time.
We are happy to see that even during these times many of us are finding time to help out and bring
cheer to the front-line workers (hospital staff, grocery store workers, food delivery staff, postal
workers and cops).
We at SpiceRack are committed to serving our local community and we have been doing what we can
during these days of crisis.
We're taking extra steps to protect our staff and customers
- We regularly deep clean our facility, and we have taken strict measures for the safety
of all our staff and our customers.
- We request you to order online through our website
- We will accept ONLY contactless payments through online or phone. NO CASH payments.
- Pick-Up Orders: We will support Curb side pick-up only. Main door will stay closed so
please call or Honk when you are outside.
- Delivery Orders: Our deliveries will be contactless without Human interaction
and will be left on doorstep (15 % delivery charge will be added automatically)
- We strongly suggest you keep safe distance. Respect the space of other people for everyone's
health and safety.
- We question every employee at the start of the workday, and strictly prohibit sick employees.
- Strict handwashing rules are followed including washing hands every few minutes
or after finishing every individual task.
- Strong procedures and practices to clean and sanitize surfaces frequently.
- Social distancing is strictly followed.
- No physical contact between our staff members and guests.
- All service staff members wear mask and gloves at all times.
- Contactless payments only.
We're in this for the long run
We cannot predict how long this crisis will last, but we do know that we have the power to do our
part to maintain a balance until the time things start getting better. In this regard, we at SpiceRack
decided to retain all our staff, and provide them with accommodations and financial support to help
them get through this difficult time.
We are re-opening our facilities after careful consideration of our safety standards to protect you
and our staff. Please bear with us, as we streamline our operations to better serve you.
Thank you for putting your trust in our team. It is well-placed.